Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble,

Mommy tried to feed me breakfast, but I didn't like it, it had those nasty blueberry's in them so Chloe ate them instead. A few hours after breakfast I layed on daddy's chair and rested until the turkey was finally done.





Although daddy cooked all the food, mommy put it all out on the table and I just couldn't help myself, I wanted on the table so I could eat up all the food.

Are we gonna eat yet?

Mommy!! Stop taking pictures and feed me already.

This food looks so YUMMY.

Finally, Thank you mommy.

Mmmmm this tastes so good.





I know it looks like alot but don't worry, mommy didn't let me finish it, she didn't want me to get sick because there was so much food, so she put the rest up and said I could have it tomorrow for left overs.

xoxo
Bailey

1 Comment(s):

a boy a girl and a pug said...

bailey is too sweet! our pug is going to be so envious of that delicious meal!