Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not So Happy Tuesday

Boy do I hope mommy gets better soon.

She's talking about going back to the ER for more pain killers.

I don't think I can take another day of her being bed bound.

When she thinks she's feeling better her toothache go's south and nobody will help, she doesn't have $500 or more to get her bad tooth pulled and this toothache is starting to effect the hole left side of her face including her ear and it makes me sad when she starts crying because she is in so much pain. And puggies she doesn't cry unless she is in alot and I mean alot of pain. Soooo Please help her get to the dentist so I can have my mommy back. She would also love to start eating again too....She hasn't eaten since Thursday thats almost a week.

I am going to put a chip in thingy on my blog and am hoping we can get some help even if it's a $1 or $2...

Hugs & Kisses
Bailey

1 Comment(s):

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh poor baby. Hopefully the vet could reduce the price
Benny & Lily