Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I didn't do any jokes today, but mommy did, she told grams she gave Charlie away while he was out with daddy. After grams freaked out a little mommy quickly said April Fools. Daddy brought Charlie home and Grams was soooo happy to see him.

Mommy took pictures of me chewing on my ice cream cone toy, I will eventrually get to the squeaker but for now I just love chasing after it when mommy throws it for me to fetch.
Mmmmmm Tasty.
Too bad it's not real (but I love it).
No more pictures please mommy, I am trying to eat my ice cream cone
xoxo
Bailey

2 Comment(s):

Minnie and Mack said...

Wow, what a scare for your Daddy!

Love the ice cream cone toy, bet it tastes really yummy.

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Two French Bulldogs said...

the flasy is going to melt your ice cream cone!
Benny & Lily