Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kiss Kiss

My family were gone all day, so when they got home I was soo excited to see them, and as you can see they were excited to see me too.
They went to the Pike Place Market roamed around and then went to see the famous gum wall. Mommy says they put gum on the wall to just like everybody else, wish I could have been their with them.

To see pictures from there great adventure click on link below.
http://jff-photography.blogspot.com/

xoxo
Bailey

2 Comment(s):

the teacher's pets said...

I went over to your JFF Photography blog but didn't see the gum wall but I think it was b/c my computer was slow. What I did notice is that everybody in your family has red hair except YOU! How cute!
Of course your family missed you, who wouldn't?

Two French Bulldogs said...

what a great picture
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily