Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My day in Tacoma

Point Defiance Park.
We went to the park today and daddy made me go to the little island in the middle, mommy stayed on the other side of course. I tried to find a way off the island but I was trapped, when it was time for everyone to get off I resisted because of the water. Unfortunately I fell into the water anyways but that was because I was pulled by the leash. Grrrr...
Ok Mommy, I am ready to get off this island now.
I want to get off, but I don't like the water.
I changed my mind, I think I will stay here.

Ruston Way Marina Park.
I did eventually dry off, then mommy took some pictures of me with my brother and sister at a different location.
My Brother and I.
Me alone.
My Sister and I, I was distracted by what somebody else was doing.
My Sister and I again, this time I was paying attention to the camera.
xoxo
Bailet

2 Comment(s):

Minnie and Mack said...

Poor Bailey...glad you eventually got off the island. How scary.

Your family is so cute. How come you don't have red hair, too?

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a beautiful day to explore. Yikes don't jump, BOL
Benny & Lily